Everyone working for Wibben Detasseling is required by law to fill out the Federal and State W-4 forms and the Federal I-9 form. The I-9 form also requires you to have proper identification. You can look at the I-9 form to see what type of ID is acceptable. The most popular IDs from list B are drivers license, state ID card, school ID card, 8TH grade graduation diploma or a report card. You also may need an ID from list C which the most popular are your social security card or your birth certificate issued from the county or state, not a hospital birth certificate. We require you to photocopy your IDs so that we can keep a copy for our records. PLEASE CALL OR WRITE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.    217-376-3230   CALE

We provide all the forms needed at the meeting. It is not necessary to print the forms out. We will help everyone fill out the forms correctly at the meeting. We also have an emergency contact and parental consent forms that need to be signed by a parent or guardian. If your parent or guardian cannot attend the meeting with you we will send the forms home with you and ask that you mail them back to us.